Even your mom will like it

Should we do a dramatic reading of Beowulf on air?

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mail Bag 5/14/07

Mon 5/14/07 9:24 AM
Neil Diamond on your recommended music list; there is hope for you, guess I know where the exposure to Neil cam from.

“Chaty Lake”

Neil is a legend... Gotta love Lovescape..."Do the best you can"

Mon 5/14/07 12:01 PM
I listened to your podcast while working my machines at the gym today ( not the treadmill) and you two were cracking me up. I'm sure all the people there thought I was nuts because I was smiling and laughing the whole time. I still think the biggest strength of your podcast is your banter and your humor. Not that you don't talk about important topics - it's just that I do truly enjoy the laughs!

American Idol - I do think that Randy has a more difficult time than Simon when he has to say something negative about a performance, so he tries to downplay it sometimes. Paula has no idea how to do anything else but dance, applaud ,cry and say she is so proud of people. I personally think it will be Jordin or Blake who wins - I don't think that Shrek will make the final two. Probably it will be Jordin as the "idol."

Thanks for the feedback! You're right on about the American Idol judges... Paula just wants to stand in a circle around her pocketbook and shoes and dance.

No comments: