Even your mom will like it

Should we do a dramatic reading of Beowulf on air?

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Mail Bag

1. I would not label this as a Christian podcast. For it to be a christian podcast - it would have to be all "Christian". You have too many subjects so to me it does not qualify as Christian. Just my opinion!
2. The conversation about the placenta was certainly a different topic. I would be curious to know if you got any flack for that or if everyone just took it in stride. Not a bad topic - just different.
3. I disagree about your feelings on Graduation. You two may not see any value in it - but I truly believe that after putting in your time at school and accomplished graduation status - it doesn't hurt to have a ceremony acknowledging your time and efforts. Many people get very little recognition in their lives - let them get it - no matter how small - for that accomplishment.
4. I kind of liked the chair - it was an interesting sound effect for the show.
5. Eric - you are quite the horticulturist - you knew the name of a plant. I'm impressed!
6. Did I sense any animosity during that podcast????
7. What ever happened about your various contests? You throw them out to your audience, but don't ever give any completion - or even an update. What's up with that?

No comments: